Want to submit an author interview?
No need to contact me!
Simply answer these questions and send me the mail.
I have added these questions to the Google Doc file.
- Make a copy of the file
- Answer the questions
- Share the doc with [email protected]
If you are not familiar with doc files, copy the questions mentioned below and answer them in the email. Email: [email protected]
That’s it. Thanks.
Criteria for Submission:
- You are an author
- Book is published
- Or going to published in next 2 months
I have right to publish or not to publish the interview. I will do some basic research on your background. If I find everything okay, I will publish the interview.
- Website/social media:
- Book cover image:
- Book order link:
Author Interview Questions:
- All the questions are optional
- Pick the question you feel like answering
- Feel free to add a question if you like
- Avoid writing one word answers
- Add the quote mark around the quoted content (from books or somewhere else)
- Please share your favorite lines or quote(s) from this book:
- What inspired this book?
- When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
- How long does it take you to write a book?
- Readers should read this book for?
- When did you write your first book and how old were you? (if it is not your first book)
- What do you like to do when you’re not writing?
- What first attracts your Hero to the Heroine and vice versa? (if romance or relevant)
- How did you ‘get to know’ your main characters? Did they ever surprise you?
- What was your favorite scene to write?
- What was the most difficult scene to write?
- Would you say this book showcases your writing style or is it a departure for you?
- What do you want people to take away from reading this book?
- What are you currently working on? What other releases do you have planned?
- As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?